Online Team Check-In Instructions
All Teams Must Register Online
Deadline to complete the online Team Check-in is August 29th at 9PM
Guest Players can still be added up until Thursday, September 1st.
Email Check-In Documents to email@example.com
All teams will receive two emails:
First you will receive an automatic confirmation confirming that we have received your email and then a second email confirming that your team is checked in and information is complete.
Three (3) pieces of information must be included in each email (Check-In Form, Approved Roster, Current Player Cards). In addition, teams from outside of Region 1 will need approved Permission to Travel forms, if they are registering under USYSA, US Club teams, do not require a permission to travel form.
Instructions for Online Check-In:
- Print and Complete the Virginia Cup Check-in Information Sheet. Click here for link to Check-in Form
- Teams need to provide: Copy of their State Approved Roster or their US Club Approved Roster. Please mark out any players not attending the event and write-in any guest players. See note below concerning guest players
- A copy of each US Youth Soccer Player Passes or each US Club Players Passes (ONLY the front side that shows picture and Date of Birth must be copied). Also provide copies of player cards for guest players
- USYS Teams from outside of Region 1, please attach your Permission to Travel form to email. US Club Teams do not need Permission to Travel Paperwork.
- After you have gathered all required documents to finalize your team check-in please:
a. Scan each document and save the files
b. Please send all required documents in as few files as possible (zip files are a good idea to send large quantities of information)
c. Email the document to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Adding Guest Players:
Step 1: Obtain the guest players current player card and medical release form Step 2: Add the guest player to the roster. Please handwrite their full name, unique jersey number, player identification number and birthday below the existing rostered players Step 3: Include Guest Players' player card and medical form with the rest of your team information when emailing documents
Special Note on Guest Players.
US Club Soccer teams may only take guest players registered under US Club Soccer, and USYSA teams may only take guest players registered with properly stamped USYSA player pass cards. No roster may be comprised of players with different passes from different organizations (no "mixed rosters").
Please feel free to contact us about any check-in details or tournament questions anytime at: email@example.com